Sunday, November 8, 2009

Hollywood Alley

Living in Arizona as long as I have I've been to concerts at a lot of venues . . . .

the nile, nita's hideaway, new nita's, the marquee, the clubhouse, the rythym room, the modified, the dodge theater, cricket/blockbuster/whatever it is pavillion, the web theater, the phix, the trunk space, four white walls, the big fish pub, bostons, the buddha lounge, etc (and i'm probably forgetting quite a few).

But one place I'd never been was Hollywood Alley, and I don't know why! Last Tuesday me, Kat and Dareena all went to celebrate our friend Alice's early birthday and went to see Girl in a Coma. As soon as I walked in I loved the place, the big booths and records everywhere. So I'd like to say more good shows should be there! Or it should just be my new hang out. On Friday 11/20 they have a movie/concert/fashion show/spy thing happening, me & Tom might have to check it out . . .

No comments: