Wednesday, October 14, 2009

i love to create



So there is this website that I love the title of: ilovetocreate.com
I haven't actually made anything shown on there yet, but I was thinking about how that statement is true. I do love to create things, I'm a little bored this semester without any studio classes. No one is asking me to make anything and frankly, I'm usually too busy to have time to make things for fun.

Last Saturday I did get to make something though, and even use my sewing machine! Just making something out of materials around the house makes me feel productive. I spend too much time on the computer making electronic things that I can't touch. Hopefully I'll get more time to make stuff, the holidays are coming . . . maybe everyone should get handmade gifts this year.

No comments: