Friday, October 9, 2009

Busy Weekend

Why does everything have to happen on the same weekend?
So tonight is the Season Opener for the ASU Art Museum. There main exhibit is Defining Sustainability. Jarbas Lopez-Ciclovia Aerea

But I have to work till 7:30pm and then drive to Peoria to pick up my mother-in-law from a Quincinera (and maybe do some dancing . . . we'll see how the party is going by the time I get there!)
Then Saturday is the Tour de Fat and there will be a bike parade in Tempe! But I can't go to that either . . . I teach kids ceramics for one of my classes on Saturday mornings so I will be there. But look how cute it is to teach them how to throw: After my class I'm meeting up with my craft group to work on our book (yes, we're making a craft book, it will be awesome, but it will take a long time, so we'll talk about it in 6 months or so)
Then Saturday there's also a pretty awesome looking free show starting at 2pm and probably going late at the Yucca Tap Room with Fishbone playing. But we also got invited to go see Couples Retreat which I think looks funny so I want to do that too.
Sunday is the Race for the Cure so I'll be running/jogging/walking my way for a good cause. (last chance to donate anyone with money!!!)
Anyways, the point of the post is that I would like all of these things to be spread out over a week so I can do them all :(

No comments: