Saturday, October 17, 2009

GhOsT hUnTiNg CaMeRa

So I found this kitschy little treasure at Big Lots the other day for 4 bucks and had to buy it, a Ghost Hunting Camera! Since the camera promised a ghost in every frame I tried to guess the placement and only a few worked, haha. The film quality is crappy, i'm wondering if these cameras were from last halloween . . .

I did a photographic series a while back where I projected images onto my house, it's funny how similar it is. Here are two of mine, "Fireplace" and "Lake"

4 comments:

Fashion Serial Killer said...

OH MY GOD THAT IS AMAZING!!!!! do you think big lots will still have some of these cameras? i NEED to get some.

melississippi said...

they had a few at the one on baseline and rural-ish last week, so i would think so! maybe i'll have to go tomorrow and i'll get you one :)

Fashion Serial Killer said...

that would be super duper rad and i'd pay you for the gas it cost to get there as well HA! I will check the one on my way home from work on Friday (i get paid then and I will have some money again)

Janet said...

this is really neat! I want one too.