Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Opening 07/07/09 (that I have to miss)

Transfigure. Julie Anand and Damon Sauer (I don't know that this piece is in the show, it was just an image I found online)

So Tuesday from 7-9pm the Shemer Art Center is having an opening for their student show and also in the main gallery there will be an exhibit of Julie Anand and Damon Sauer's photography. I've had Julie as my professor in two classes, she's great. Their work is interesting, they take large photographs, shred them and weave them back together. Anyways, since I want to check this out, but I'll be out of town that day thought I would post it so other people can check it out!

p.s. want to know where I'm going? I'll be in Imperial Beach, CA from Monday to Wednesday for the annual McBride family beach trip. I'll be sure to take a picture of me & Tom by "surfhenge"

No comments: