Thursday, September 2, 2010

Labor Day Weekend, so much to do, so little time!

So . . . Tom and I got some news that our house deal won't close till next week, ruining our plans to spend the weekend ripping apart the new place!

Instead I will have to hit one of the million things to do. Let me know if I'm missing anything exciting people!

Friday

1. A-1 Country Art Show 7-11 p.m. Sept. 3. The Icehouse, Free, theicehouseaz.com.

2. CACOPHONIC art show is on display from September 3–25 with an opening reception from 7–9 p.m., Bentley Projects http://www.bentleygallery.com/home.asp
 
3. Iliza Schlesinger at the Tempe Improv Tom and I have free tickets for the 10pm show if it's not sold out!
 
Saturday

1. I'm getting my hair done Saturday night, so no going out for me!
 
Sunday

1. Adult Swim -2-9 p.m. poolside, 9 p.m.-2 a.m. at the Ghost Lounge. $5 for 21 and over, $7 for 18-20.  thehotelsancarlos.com.

2. !!! (Chk Chk Chk)-playing at the Clubhouse 8pm-$15?


Monday

1. Shopping for Labor Day Deals? Ikea, Home Depot, and Lowes maybe?

No comments: