Thursday, May 28, 2009

Souvenirs



So I have become pretty bad at buying souvenirs, I'm getting cheap in my old age and I usually won't buy anything on vacation. I take lots of pictures, always a few seashells if I'm at a beach, and I'll keep some local currency if we're out of the country and that's about it. But we did buy martha (my mother-in-law) something we could all share from disneyworld.

It's a mickey mouse pancake mold, I couldn't pass it up, it makes me think of my grandma McBride (who used to make the mickey mouse pancakes when I was a kid, and she did it herself, no mold needed!)

so anyways, if you ever need some cheering up come over to my house for breakfast, who can be sad with mickey pancakes? (plus some eggs, vegan sausage and cherries on the side)

5 comments:

emilymcb said...

Oh man oh man. I would be at your house in a heartbeat if I were in Arizona!

melississippi said...

someday we will have pancakes emily! you'll be back here soon i'm sure :)

Janet said...

yummy...and so cute. like your new blog make-over too!

kylie said...

oh my heck. can you please come to my house and cook me breakfast? i crave it every day but can't afford it. geesh.

Fashion Serial Killer said...

so cute!! man, that just made me real hungry for breakfast.