1. Session Saturdays or City Sundays 10am-6pm at the Hotel Valley HoI have yet to check out the Hotel Valley Ho, which I will definitely fix this summer! The hotel is probably the best-looking in the valley with it's midcentury modern vibe. This would be the perfect place to wear a retro swimsuit and soak up the Mad Men vibe. The pool is for guests only on Saturdays, but Sundays it's open to the public.
2. Wet Weekends on Saturdays & Sundays 12-5pm at The W ScottsdaleI've heard this pool is nice, so it's on the list to check out.
3. The Picante Pool at The SaguaroI just found out The Saguaro has a 6 month membership for $125 so you can use the pool and get one complimentary night, it's seriously tempting me! Last year they had a Sunday pool party with music that was $5 but I haven't seen anything about it this year. Not to mention I love the restaurants & bars in the hotel, the Old Town Whiskey has the best Old Fashioned I've ever tried and Distrito the best makes the best ceviche.
4. The Clarendon Hotel has my absolute favorite pool in the valley.It's saltwater which I totally prefer (too much chlorine makes my skin feel weird) and the music, free water, & otter pops help too. The jacuzzi fits up to 25 people, we've seen the Vans Skate team, a touring band, and movie stars there all in the same weekend before. We like to stay there and swim, but it's $25 to use the pool if you're not staying at the hotel.
5. Release Pool Party Saturdays 11am-6pm at Talking Stick ResortThis looks like one of the pool parties you would find in Vegas, not necessarily my style, but could be fun. It's in a casino so if you're a gambler then you could win enough to pay for a cabana.
6. Sunshine Underground Sundays 2-9pm at The Hotel PalomarThis is the kind of pool party I'm used to: DJs, cheap entry, most the people there to see and be seen rather than to swim.
If you know of anywhere else having cheap pool weekends hit me up!