Friday, January 20, 2012

hello friday

So, I have noticed that with my new iPhone I NEVER log onto my regular desktop anymore, which means no blogging. I will have to find a way to motivate myself  . . . or maybe just start blogging from my phone.
Anyways, here are some things I have been recently enjoying:

Foursquare  It is ridiculous how simple this is yet how much I feel compelled to check in everywhere now.  I still think checking in from your house is a little much though so I haven’t gotten that crazy yet . . .

-Artist tell stories (mostly about themselves)-This was a great little show at SMOCA. Unfortunately it is over (I told you I was behind on blogging).  I really liked the work by Andrew Kuo—the text is a little hard to read, but he makes these graphs of thoughts that are funny, sometimes sad, and really interesting.


-TV shows: Portlandia,  New Girl, and the Sopranos. Wait, is this 1999 you ask? No, just Tom and I never watched the Sopranos and a friend lent me the DVDs 

-DJ Kaskade-Sometimes when people talk about how much they hate techno and dubstep I wonder if I am crazy because I really like it?

-Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me-And Other Concerns by Mindy Kaling  This book is full of funny moments here’s one of them: “There is no sunrise so beautiful that it is worth waking me up to see it.”

No comments: