Sunday, August 7, 2011

Ten things I dig this weekend

1. The art exhibit "In Your Head and Under Your Bed" at Modified Arts.


2. The song Hot Dog by LMFAO (Calm down you dirty minds! It's about the food-and I think vegan corndogs are my equivalent.). Click here to listen. 



3. Tuneupmedia.com so I saw this commercial on Saturday, and who can say no to the Biz? So I downloaded the free trial, it is pretty cool! But I don't have $50 right now . . . 






4. This nail polish tutorial from blog The Dainty Squid



5. The movie Waste Land. Vik Muniz is a photographer technically, but this movie is amazing to show how he creates his ideas and images.





6. Falling Skies-season finale is tonight! It may be the end of the world, but Sarah Carter has the best leather jacket ever.




7. Downtown Phoenix graffiti.


8. Crazy Stupid Love. 




9. Pixel People patterns from Wee Little Stitches, I'm working on this one right now, but it has a black background . . more like Space!






10. My new necklace which reminds me of the medallion in the Indiana Jones movie. This is the one from the movie:



No comments: