Friday, May 21, 2010

Graduation and the recipe for the perfect clambake

So first of all, I graduated! So here's some traditional cap & gown photos (Tom, his mom and my sisters were there too, but I looked funny in those pictures. So last week was sort of non-stop partying, with graduation Thursday night, my friends over Saturday and my family (most of the cousins and all) over on Monday.

With all that I think I was able to come up with the recipe for the perfect clambake.

First rent Elvis' movie clambake-it's kind of horribly cheesy which is great, but watch out, you'll get the song stuck in your head forever, just click on the link below to check it out:

Then invite over some awesome people, here are just a few of mine for example:
 
Then comes the hard part, the cooking, I grabbed a recipe from here. And tweaked it a little.  You want to leave out the seaweed since you don't end up eating it, but don't that's what adds the flavor!

No comments: