Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Things to do this week & end

Thursday 04/29/10
            Dining out for Life Phoenix-
"Save the date and your appetite for Thursday, April 29th! Many of the city's most fabulous restaurants are participating in Dining Out for Life 2010, and will donate 25%, 50% or 100% of their proceeds to Southwest Center for HIV/AIDS."
Check out a list of resturants here 

                The opening of Found, a new vintage & design shop "Mark you calendars for our GRAND OPENING of our new venture...Thursday, April 29th from 6-9.The store is full of FOUND objects, Vintage finds, Furniture, Bedding and DESIGN inspiration. We will offer discounts to the trade as well as a design menu for those of you ready to tackle a design project!"

Friday 04/30/10
           Conan O'Brien-
Does anyone want to buy me tickets to this? I want to go! But I don't want to pay :)

           Sticky Fingers 10:00pm, cover if you show up after 11.  A launch party for a new dance night, you're supposed to dress glamorously, I might have to do this


Saturday 05/01/10
          David Sedaris

This is sold out, so it's just a teaser, I wish I was going, he's very funny

And all weekend long:
AZ Tattoo Expo- but at $20 a ticket I might just save my pennies for another tattoo instead!

No comments: