Monday, March 22, 2010

"I put a dollar in I got a car, I put a dollar in I got a car, I put a dollar in I got a car"



So what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas so I can't really tell you what we did . . . but I can show a few pictures and mention a few great places we visited.  We stayed at the Imperial Palace which is right in the middle of the strip and all I can say is -Dealertainers!
One of the best parts of the trip was the food, first off was dinner at Ichiza it's off the strip and had an amazing dessert: honey toast.

Speaking of desserts . . . we finally tried a deep fried oreo (they show them on the food network all the time) it was kind of like a fry bread with chocolate mush inside.

Then there was breakfast at Hash House a go go, my new favorite favorite breakfast spot (sorry Matt's Big Breakfast).  The food was huge and delicious, they even had a bowl of cereal on the menu for Tom who's not really into breakfast.


And then there was the wax museum, we have an unbelievable amount of photos from there

And the rest of the trip will remain anonymous . . but thanks to Chris, Lori, David & Traci for making it fun!

No comments: