Saturday, February 27, 2010

what a day

So the day isn't even over yet and already it's been eventful . . .

First of all, in the wee hours of the morning Chile had a massive earthquake and my little brother is there! The mission said all the missionaries were ok, but still!! It's crazy not to be able to talk to him, to see if his house is okay, etc.  Here is a youtube video of what's going on


Then, today was day 1 of the 9th Annual Ceramic Studio Tour so Tom and I were at that all day.  He tried to set a record of speed throwing, making 25 bowls in under 10 minutes! I'll try and post the video soon . .  If anyone is free tomorrow come by and visit, we will be there 10-4pm! 4228 S. 36th Place Phoenix, AZ 85040. From I-10 take the 32nd Street/University Drive exit and go south. Turn
east on Broadway Road. Go north on 37th Street and then immediate left onto 36thPlace to #4228.

And then tonight I need to find a costume to wear to my friend's Purim party!

No comments: